Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Decisions Decisions...


Well, we have officially started the nursery.  Its looks great! I don't know what I would have done without Rachel helping me get all of this stuff together.  The only problem is we really don't have much room.  Trent wanted to remove the dresser pictured above and cut a door out of the half bath and make that a closet.  If it took Trent 7 weeks to put together a crib and remove a bed, how long do you think it would take him to build a closet?  Jack will be 5!  I also want the dresser with the mirror to be removed but Trent said that the dresser was his "antiques" and he did not want it out of the house.  He also said that Jack needed a mirror in his room so he can look at himself.  Yeah, I am sure that is exactly what Jack wants to do.  I mean his biggest decision in life when he is born is "should I move my arm this way or that way?"  Trent and I have to agree on the decision of whether or not to get rid of his antiques.  I will probably get mad and let him have his way because I really don't like to make decisions.  The biggest decision I have made today at work was whether I should get a snickers or a twix out of the machine and it was very tough.  (I chose the snickers by the way.)   It took me looking at over 300 different types of bedding to decide on one and about 100 cribs, but Trent made that decision.  Well, y'all stop by to see Jack's room and offer some suggestions, we need them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment